Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A to Zed

I borrowed this A to Z that is going around on FaceCrack Donna. I ain't no FaceCracker, but I like the insight it provides about the writer.

A - Age: 34.9

B - Bed size: Queen: Simmons Orthopedic with pillow-top mattress and mattress pad, 300+ count sheets. It's like sleeping on a cloud.

C - Chore you hate: Washing the tub and mopping the floors. Best to outsource.

D - Dog’s name: Cat's name is Choco.

E - Essential start your day item: Warm chai and soy or strawberry black tea.

F - Favorite color: Aquamarine, turquoise or teal.

G - Gold or Silver: Platinum.

H - Height: 5′3.5″

I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute (not at band camp).

J - Job title: Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director and Board of a non-profit organization that manages extended-care facilities.

K - Kids: Not yet. I am a parental-figure to a Siamese cat and an Aunt to an 8 year old.

L - Living arrangements: 750 sq ft one-bedroom apartment one block from Kitsilano Beach.

M - Mom’s name: Sadie

N - Nicknames: Stace, Sinja

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None that I know of.

P - Pet Peeve: People who waste, don't move to the back of the bus, bad drivers.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Would you like me to seduce you?", "Nobody puts 'Baby' in a corner.", "I'll have what she's having."

R - Right or left handed: Mostly right.

S - Siblings: Aaron

T - Time you wake up: 6:20 really is hell on earth.

U- Underwear: Affirmative.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I never met a vegetable I didn't like.

W - Ways you run late: Surfing the 'net, cat naps, or missed the bus.

X - X-rays you’ve had: Dental

Y - Yummy food you make: Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies and Havarti.

Z - Zoo favorite: Portland Oregon Zoo (Love 'em all!)

 

Listening to: Engima - Sadness

 

No comments: